The Insite to Condos magazine is full colour and delivered free to our members and available as an online publication. Our focus is on issues, trends, and best practices in the Alberta condominium community. Our audience includes condo owners, board members, managers, and businesses and service providers that specialize in condominiums.
Current and past copies of the magazine are maintained on our webpage for extra impressions and views.
Please note the following parameters:
- Advertising is open to non-members and members, with a significant discounted rate available for members.
- Artwork must be provided in 2 digital files, a PDF file and a JPG or PNG file, or in vector files that typically end in .ai or .eps.
- Artwork to be sized according to specs (CCI NAB will not format artwork and is not responsible for disproportioned artwork in layout; this delay may result in the edition requested being missed).
- Invoices will be emailed to advertisers after the digital print release.
- For more informatiion on advertising sizes and rates, download the advertising rate sheet. If you wish to book advertising space, download the booking form. Email email@example.com for more information or assistance.
Share your thoughts and insights into the condominium industry. If you have written an article, would like to write an article, or have seen an article of interest to the condominium industry in another relevant publication that can be shared, with permission to reprint, with other members we want to hear from YOU.
Please note the following article parameters:
- Relevant to the condominium industry.
- MUST be sent in Microsoft Word or Google document.
- We may request the author’s photo (high resolution). This may not be used and is based on available space in magazine.
- Length of article should be approximately between 250 – 1000 words.
- We recommend short, attention-grabbing titles under 10 words with a byline including your name and corporation/company (if applicable). Our articles range from 300-800 words. Photos and graphics to accompany articles are welcome but not required up to a maximum of 3 files.
- For the submission for photos or graphics to be included with the article, we prefer PDF with embedded fonts, JPG, or PNG with a minimum resolution of 300 ppi. PDF with all fonts embedded is recommended.
- Feature articles are meant to be a ‘deeper dive’ into a timely trend or issue in the Alberta condominium community. Feature writers work closely with the CCI North Alberta editorial team, and should be 1500-2000 words and include photos or graphics. We publish 4 features per year (one per issue).
- CCI NAB reserves the ability to edit submission (length/content/use of graphics).
- For best results, write for an audience that includes condominium owners and directors. Our most successful articles take technical expertise and present it in language that’s accessible to a layperson.
- Please get in touch with us to discuss your article idea! Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can chat about how to frame your article to maximize its impact.