NEW 2023-2024 YEAR MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Valid until June 30, 2024.
This classification is devoted to those individuals who live in a condominium that are currently not members of CCI North Alberta.
All paid members receive the following benefits:
- NEW – Complimentary Condo Board Basics and Best Practices for all owners. This is an online course that allows you to learn at your own pace with unlimited access. This course covers the basics of Board Governance, Financial and Administrative Responsibilities as well as your Legal Obligations as a Corporation.
- Complimentary Condo Owner Essentials Session – “Understanding Condo Living” for all Individual members and any resident/owner of a CCI NAB Condominium member. This introductory course/webinar is geared specifically for condominium owners to understand their rights and responsibilities and how condominiums operate within the province of Alberta.
- Discounts of up to 50% on educational courses, seminars/webinars, luncheons, and our annual conference for any CCI member. Check out our current events.
- Complimentary “Insite to Condos” Magazine sent to all CCI members on a quarterly basis with a wide range of current and informative articles and updated Business Partner Directory.
- Members Only Resources in our Document Library on our website that includes access to a number of online resource materials only available to current Members. Also our Private Facebook Group that allows members to talk to members.
- Access to Professionals and Businesses that specialize in various sectors of the condominium industry. Profit from their experience!
- Legislative Updates and simple to understand explanations as to how they affect the operation of your property.
- Member Only Discount Programs where enrolment is optional but the savings are great. Check out more details here.
Full Year Membership Fee
Membership valid until June 30, 2024.
Individual – $75 + GST