FULL YEAR MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE – Valid until June 30, 2022
This classification is devoted to those individuals who live in a condominium that are currently not members of CCI North Alberta.
All paid members receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary Condo Board Basics and Best Practices for all CCI members. A three hour introductory seminar/webinar that will cover the basics of Board Governance, Financial and Administrative Responsibilities as well as your Legal Obligations as a Corporation.
- Complimentary Condo Owner Essentials Session – “Understanding Condo Living” for all Individual members and any resident/owner of a CCI NAB Condominium member. This introductory course/webinar is geared specifically for condominium owners to understand their rights and responsibilities and how condominiums operate within the province of Alberta.
- Discounts of up to 50% on educational courses, seminars/webinars, luncheons (when available), and our annual conference for any CCI member.
- Complimentary “Insite to Condos” Magazine sent to all CCI members on a quarterly basis with a wide range of current and informative articles and updated Business Partners Directory.
- Members Only Website Section that allows access to a number of online resource materials only available to current members.
- Access to Professionals and Businesses that specialize in various sectors of the condominium industry. Profit from their experience!
- Legislative Updates and simple to understand explanations as to how they affect the operation of your property.
Full Year Membership Fee
Membership valid until June 30, 2022.
Individual – $75 + GST