HALF-YEAR MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE – Valid until June 30, 2019
This classification is devoted to those individuals who live in a condominium that are currently not members of CCI North Alberta.
All paid members receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary Condominium 101 Directors Course for any of your Board Members (limit of 4 members/session). A 3 hour introductory seminar that will cover the basics of Board Governance, Financial and Administrative Responsibilities as well as your Legal Obligations as a Corporation.
- Complimentary Condo Owner Essentials Session-“Understanding Condo Living” for all Individual members and any resident/owner of a CCI NAB Condominium member. This introductory course is geared specifically for condominium owners to understand their rights and responsibilities and how condominiums operate within the province of Alberta..
- Discounts of up to 50% on educational courses, seminars, luncheons and annual conference for any Board Member, Owner or Resident of the Condominium.
- Complimentary “InSite to Condos” Magazine sent to all Board Members on a quarterly basis with a wide range of current and informative articles and updated Business Partners Directory.
- Members Only Website Section that includes posting questions on our Online Message Forum to get assistance from other members as well as access to a number of online resource materials only available to current Members.
- Access to Professionals and Businesses that specialize in various sectors of the condominium industry. Profit from their experience!
- Legislative Updates and simple to understand explanations as to how they affect the operation of your property.