HALF-YEAR MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE – Valid until June 30, 2019
Condominium Directors have a substantial responsibility to govern and manage their corporations properly and effectively. They are called upon each day to make prudent and effective business decisions that affect the lives of all residents in their corporations. Directors need not feel they are alone. Through membership in CCI, the entire condominium corporation benefits from education and information as well as the experience of hundreds of directors and professionals.
All paid members receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary Condominium 101 Directors Course for any of your Board Members (limit of 4 members/session). A 3 hour introductory seminar that will cover the basics of Board Governance, Financial and Administrative Responsibilities as well as your Legal Obligations as a Corporation.
- Complimentary Condo Owner Essentials Session-“Understanding Condo Living” for all Individual members and any resident/owner of a CCI NAB Condominium member. This introductory course is geared specifically for condominium owners to understand their rights and responsibilities and how condominiums operate within the province of Alberta..
- Discounts of up to 50% on educational courses, seminars, luncheons and annual conference for any Board Member, Owner or Resident of the Condominium.
- Complimentary “InSite to Condos” Magazine sent to all Board Members on a quarterly basis with a wide range of current and informative articles and updated Business Partners Directory.
- Members Only Website Section that includes posting questions on our Online Message Forum to get assistance from other members as well as access to a number of online resource materials only available to current Members.
- Access to Professionals and Businesses that specialize in various sectors of the condominium industry. Profit from their experience!
- Legislative Updates and simple to understand explanations as to how they affect the operation of your property.