Service provider recommendations, problem solving of maintenance issues, etc.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      CCI Admin
      Keymaster

Posted by Kelly S on April 13 2018 at 10:13 AM | 6 comments
      Looking for a exterior painter to paint a 3 story building of cedar siding, including 8 townhomes and window caulking.
      Thanks!

CCI Admin
      Keymaster

Hiya,

Abris Construction would love to quote that for you.

Could I get an address and maybe some contact info so that I can submit the quote to someone specific?

Thanks

Nathan Kawulka
      VP Abris Construction.
      Nathan@AbrisConstruction.com

Nathan K on April 13 2018 at 01:07 PM

CCI Admin
      Keymaster

I strongly recommend Gary Duggins Painting & Decorating Ltd. Absolute quality with one of the most experienced painting teams (30+ years) in Edmonton – they know how to work with all products and finishes, interior and exterior.

http://dugginspainting.com/

Gary can be reached at 780-965-3331 – cheers!

Chad M on April 13 2018 at 01:26 PM

CCI Admin
      Keymaster

Hi,

I know Daryn Kemp at Applied Colour (they’re a CCI member) and they’d do a great job for you… they can be reached at (780) 416-0688 or via office@appliedcolour.ca.

Chris

Chris V on April 13 2018 at 04:27 PM

CCI Admin
      Keymaster

Phone Norm @ Phase 3 Painting & Decorating Ltd. Cell: # (780)-499-6421, one of the best in the business also good rates. He has been painting in the Edmonton area since 1976 and he has a very good team, which have been with him a long time, he just finished completely painting all our common area hall ways etc. in Dec. Also he has just done 5 suites for private owners in our building, finished the last one today at noon. He does all types of painting, inside & outside. He painted one of my units about 6 years ago. He has been painting in many condos, including our building long before I moved here.

Don M on April 13 2018 at 05:47 PM

CCI Admin
      Keymaster

I can recommend:

On The Spot Painting
      (780) 707-5959
      info@onthespotpainting.ca

They have done a good job on all aspects of painting (interior and exterior)

Graham S on April 14 2018 at 10:06 AM

CCI Admin
      Keymaster

I would STRONGLY recommend Tom Caroll of Top Cat Construction, he is awesome. Accomodating and very reasonable. Email address: tomcaroll@shaw.ca 🙂 good luck

Jill M on April 16 2018 at 09:00 AM

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.