Condominium Property Act & Regulations interpretations, condo plan matters, caveats, easements or any other topic where legal counsel should be contacted for assistance.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Penny Stinson
      Participant

After the CCI seminar last week (which was extremely helpful) I’ve been reviewing the Act and Regs and am now confused about what in the consolidations has NOT been proclaimed? Is there a cheat sheet? This doesn’t seem to be identified by the Queen’s Printer. If it’s on the CCI site, please direct me. Thanks!

CCI Admin
      Keymaster

You can find the document Condominium Property Act (remaining unproclaimed secitons as of January 1, 2020) in the CCI Resource Centre under Public Resources in the Legislation folder which is located in the Public Information folder here – http://www.ccinorthalberta.com.

Penny Stinson
      Participant

Gotcha. Thanks.

Penny Stinson
      Participant

OK, so now, reading the “Current as of January 1, 2020” Office Consolidation of the CPA, do I now have to go through it and strike out all the items contained in the “Not in force provisions only current as of January 1, 2020” document? Or were they removed already in the Office Consolidation of Act of the same date (RSA 2000, C. C-22)? Can I rely on the Office Consolidation to be complete?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.