Betty Kolewaski

Regarding the lateness of condo fees, you have to give her a deadline (check the length of time) first, that she needs to have the account brought up to date. If she does not pay the balance in full or make repayment arrangements, then you need to refer to legal counsel to get a lien placed on her property. I’m not sure if you can actually foreclose on the property……legal counsel would be the best to consult to start the whole process.
As for the Pet, you need to look at your bylaws and what actions are prescribed to have the pet removed. You may also want to contact legal counsel on this as well, as it seems like this lady is a problem. You want to have all your ducks in a row and don’t want to lose on a technicality.