Dawn Mitchell

Hi Terry, for a non bareland Condominium, as per Section 47 (1)(a) of the Act, the Corporation must place and maintain property coverage on the Units and the Common Property. For example, should there be a fire in a unit, which damages counters, walls, floors, and stove, the Corporations policy would respond to repair the damages to everything EXCEPT the stove.