Starting December 1, 2021, all individuals and companies that provide condominium management services in Alberta must be licensed by the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA).


For detailed information on licensing eligibility, requirements, and the licensing process, please visit the RECA website. Condominium boards that do not use a condominium management company and manage their own complex do not require a licence from RECA.


CCI North Alberta Resources: