The Spring Issue of Insite to Condos is Now Available!
We are pleased to release the digital version of the Spring Issue of our quarterly magazine, Insite to Condos! Click here for the latest news and developments in the condominium community inside our award-winning magazine.
- The Importance of Data Analytics in Managing Your Building’s Operations
- A Spring Maintenance Schedule for Condos
- Categorizing Water Loss
- Regional Spotlight: Edmonton (Waste Mangement Changes)
- Owners Guide to Condo Living – Things to Consider When Hiring a Contractor
- Ask The Professionals – Spring & Condos: Tips From Property Managers
- On Board – Selecting the “Right” Property Manager
- Legal Corner – Tackling Human Rights in Condos
- Regular Articles – Message From the President. Government Advocacy Report, Meet The Board, Membership Musings, and Business Partner Directory.
The physical version of the magazine will be delivered to our members in the coming days and weeks. Please feel free to share the digital version with other condominum owners, board members, or service providers. We strongly encourage our membership to share this magazine on your websites, as we continue to help educate and inform. You can share it by using the Share option while viewing the magazine, or if you need the embed code for your website, please contact Beverley at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about your copies of the magazine, internal content, or advertising, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.