Wednesday, January 30, 2019
6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
$20 – CCI NAB Members
$50 – General Public
Stage 2 is by far and away the largest portion of the current condominium legislation changes in Alberta.
The second stage addresses how condo boards govern themselves, including (but not limited to):
- meeting notification and voting procedures
- document disclosure and retention
- board rules and bylaw enforcement
- insurance claims, repairs and deductibles
- reserve fund provider and report requirements
While a number of changes are welcomed there are a number of changes that will put an added onus on both boards and managers to fulfill. Our legal experts will provide an overview of the key changes and make some recommendations on Best Practices to initiate.
We will also leave time for additional questions from those attending.