What type of Membership do you require? See the following options for more information about becoming a member of CCI, the benefits of membership, the fees, and the how to apply!
Types of Membership
Ambassador Referral Program
Current paid members will receive a $50 credit for every referral that joins as a paid member of the CCI North Alberta Chapter!
- Credits can be used to pay for membership fees, educational or social events or advertising in the Insite to Condos quarterly magazine. No cash credits will be issued and credits cannot be used for sponsorship opportunities.
- There are no limits to the amount of credits a paid member can receive but the credits must be used in the same fiscal year they were acquired.
- Written confirmation will be sent from the CCI North Alberta office via email when each credit has been earned.
- In the case of multiple referrals of the same paid member the referral listing on the application form shall be the determining factor. If no referral is listed on the application form, the paid member who has submitted the referral’s contact info to the Chapter’s office in writing on the earliest date will be awarded the credit.
- CCI Board Members are exempt from receiving credits during their tenure.