Now is an exciting time for the professionals to further their careers with the Canadian Condominium Institute – a national, member-based, independent, non-profit organization dealing exclusively with condominium issues. The Canadian Condominium Institute North Alberta (CCINAB) Chapter is looking for an Executive Director.
About CCI North AB:
You would be joining the second largest chapter in Canada, proudly celebrating our 40 th anniversary in 2022. At CCINA:
- We are the voice of condominiums in northern Alberta.
- Our members benefit from ongoing education, conferences and workshops, publications and topical assistance for member inquiries
- Provide objective research for practitioners and government agencies regarding all aspects of condominium operations
- We work with provincial and federal governments to improve the legislation
- We actively advocate for higher standards in all services to the condominium client
Who We Are looking For:
This opportunity will be attractive to professionals who can bring the following (set of knowledge, skills and experiences) :
- Strategic Leadership (Management): principal resource to the Board of Directors and key committees; advise the board, co-create and implement the chapter’s strategic plan, support board governance, and lead the operational team.
- Program Management: oversight and evaluation of professional events and programs; constantly improve and enhance program offerings, tools and resources; understands the fundamentals of workshops and webinars available both in person and online.
- Networking & Relationship Building: creating connections and building relationships with volunteers, private sector partners, industry associations, regulatory agencies, and all levels of government.
- Adaptability and a Drive for Results: adapts to changing circumstances and delivers results in a largely self- directed role; supports membership and revenue growth while adapting to the changing realities of Alberta’s condominium community.
Your Formal Credentials should include:
- Application of your undergraduate degree in a related field of study
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills applicable to various audiences
- Substantial experience within the nonprofit sector that includes positive interactions with volunteers and diverse boards
- Business and budget planning and implementation, variance monitoring
What We Can Offer You:
- Full Time position (40-hour work week)
- Flexible working schedule (to support working across Canadian time zones with some evenings and weekends)
- Salary Range of $75,000 – $85,000 (commensurate with qualifications and experience), supplemental benefits allowance
To Apply: Send your resume NO LATER THAN AUGUST 16, 2022 with CCI Executive Director in the subject line to:
Al McCalder, CPHR Retired
The CCI North Alberta thanks each candidate for your interest in this opportunity. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further consideration.