August 9, 2018 at 11:45 am #858
The Message Forum is open to all members of CCI for conversation purposes. It is meant to be used simply as a question and answer format with members seeking assistance from other members on questions they are not able to answer on their own. Opinions voiced on the Message Forum are not be used as legal advice. Please contact your legal counsel for legal advice .
The spirit of the Forum is positive in nature and CCI North Alberta will remove posts at their discretion which do not follow the rules and guidelines listed below.
1. Opinions, suggestions, advice, and answers provided on this forum are not provided or endorsed by CCI – North Alberta, but from the members of CCI – North Alberta.
2. The message forum is accessible and visible to every member of CCI – North Alberta Chapter. Non-members currently have access to view only.
3. Be respectful and considerate of others. No abusive or unlawful content is permitted. Posts that are defamatory, abusive, threatening, discriminatory or otherwise unlawful are not permitted.
4. Posts on private matters which could identify another individual either in name or by inference are not permitted.
5. The message forum is not to be used for advertising or promoting of any individual, business, website or association.
6. Double posting or creating a new thread on an existing topic is not permitted.
7. CCI North Alberta Chapter cannot provide legal advice . Please contact your legal counsel for legal advice.
Guidelines for Posting
1. Ensure your Title is relevant and properly descriptive of your Content/Message. E.g. – Instead of listing your title as “Landlord Concern”, be more specific. For example “How do I Evict my Tenant”. This also helps others when using the Search feature for a particular topic.
2. Your Content/Message should be relatively brief and eventually posed as a question to be answered rather than a rant to be read.
3. Check to see if your question has been answered previously. Use the Search bar for keywords.
4. Read your post through before you click on the Save button. Once you hit “Save” it is there for all of us to see (and critique).
5. Read the entire thread before replying to a Post.
* If an individual breaks any of the rules mentioned above, their posting access will be removed and/or their Message thread will be deleted. All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the individual author and not CCI North Alberta.
CCI North Alberta Chapter cannot provide legal advice . Please contact your legal counsel for legal advice.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.