Service provider recommendations, problem solving of maintenance issues, etc.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CCI Admin
      Keymaster

Posted by Penny S on May 05 2018 at 08:40 PM | 3 comments
      Can anyone give me some recommendations on companies that will (effectively!) clean dryer vents?

Ours is a 4-story, stacked building of 15 units. The three upper floors go to a main feed through the roof; each of the three main floor suites vents to the side. We will clean the main lines and want to ensure the individual feed-ins get cleaned as well, appreciating that it may be a logistical nightmare due to coordination of access.

Experiences, suggestions and comments would be appreciated.

Thanks for your input.

CCI Admin
      Keymaster

Abris Construction does that work.

It is very often overlooked and definitely cost the unit owners a lot of money due to their dryers not venting well and is also a fire risk.

If you can get me an address and some contact info I can get a quote done up for you.

Thanks!

Nathan Kawulka
      VP Abris Construction.

Nathan K on May 06 2018 at 03:48 PM

CCI Admin
      Keymaster

Modern Power Vac does this as well. If the 3 top floors go to a common roof vent and if its a hooded vent, it will likely have a screen. Our screens were twice the mesh size of a window screen but the lint still plugged them off totally. If you find thats the case, either cut the screens or refit with a larger mesh screen.

Victor L on May 06 2018 at 07:01 PM

CCI Admin
      Keymaster

I’ve had good luck with Britcan, a family run business out of Beaumont. 780-440-1211.

Kelly S on May 08 2018 at 10:19 PM

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.