Condominium Management 100 (CCI Seminar)
Saturday, November 6, 2021
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Chateau Louis Conference Centre*
This course is invaluable for new managers, board members, & owners who are interested in being aware of the overall process of Condominium Management and administration. Part of the Condominium Management series (CM100/CM200/CM300), this session delves into:
How condominiums are created and governed
Board administrative and financial responsibilities
A significant resource binder is included, that will be very beneficial for future reference.
Masks will be required at this in-person event. Per our venue’s policy, in-person attendees will be required to show one of the following to be allowed entry.
Proof of a COVID-19 vaccine.
The following options are acceptable:
- Government of Alberta Vaccination card
- My Health Record immunization Record
- Immunization Record from provider
- Documentation of a medical exemption
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
Given the fast-changing situation with COVID-19 in Alberta, CCI North Alberta reserves the right to change the format of this meeting to virtual only. The safety of our community is our first priority.
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know when we announce new events.