Tuesday, January 14, 2020
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
$20 – CCI NAB Members
$50 – General Public
With the final changes to the condominium legislation in Alberta that are set to take effect as of January 1, 2020, we are scheduling two evening sessions to provide an overview of the latest updates. With the final legislation changes just announced, there are some significant changes from the previously proposed legislation announced last December.
Our Legal Panel will discuss the most recent changes and the ramifications they bring as well as recap the previously announced revisions that will still be in play in the new year.
Keys areas of discussion will include but are not limited to
- Document disclosure, fees and retention
- General Meeting proxy and minute requirements
- Insurance claims, standard insurable unit description and fidelity bonding
- Rules, sanctions and bylaw enforcement
- Reserve fund provider qualifications and report requirements
Alternate Date – Wednesday, February 12th @ 6:30 pm at
Stencel Hall in Taylor College, 11525 – 23 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB (Click here to register)