Tuesday, November 20, 2018
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
FREE – paid CCI NAB Members
$50.00 (GST included) – General Public
This introductory course is geared specifically for condominium owners (and those individuals considering becoming one) to understand their rights and responsibilities and how condominiums operate within the province of Alberta.
We will cover:
- The Basics of Governance,
- Financial and Administrative obligations
- Identify key documents every owner should have in their possession.
- How to best address issues you may have with the Board, manager or a fellow resident
- Additional duties as a landlord in a condominium setting.
We will also leave time for additional questions from those attending.