CM 300 is a specialty designed management level course for condominium managers, professionals and directors who oversee the self-management of a corporation.
Topics covered include:
- dealing with the developer
- bare land condominium
- enforcing bylaws using sanctions and court action
- handling insurance claims and using insurance claim proceeds
- collecting condo fees after caveats
- investing and borrowing money
- disaster planning
- evicting tenants
- employee/employer relationships
- and human rights matters.