CCI North Alberta Chapter 2021 AGM
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Doors Open: 6:30 PM
Pre-AGM Draw Prizes: 6:50 PM
AGM: 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Come join us for our AGM. We will review the business affairs of the Chapter and hold our election for the Bord of Directorrs.This is a FREE event for members and non-members.
This meeting has been called as a hybrid meeting, with virtual tickets and a limited number of in-person tickets available. Given the fast-changing situation with COVID-19 in Alberta, CCI North Alberta reserves the right to change the format of this meeting to virtual only. The safety of our community is our first priority.
Masks will be required at the in-person portion. Per our venue’s policy, in-person attendees will be required to show one of the following to be allowed in-person entry.
Proof of a COVID-19 vaccine.
The following options are acceptable:
- Government of Alberta Vaccination card
- My Health Record immunization Record
- Immunization Record from provider
- Documentation of a medical exemption
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)